Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PAST: Crave Sugar? Free online program for living "Naturally Sweet" with my friend Cameron from Soulfull Wellness, Starts Today! MON, March 26th, runs for two weeks, through TUES, April 8th

Naturally Sweet - a free online program about sugar
with my friend Cameron at Soulfull Wellness
Monday, March 26th - Tuesday, April 8th
Free
Watch a short video here

My friend Cameron, who is a DC local based in Adams Morgan, is offering this free online program for anyone who likes sweets! Learn more natural ways to get your sweet fix.  Nearly 115 people have already signed up for this program, which is an online program beginning March 26th and running through April 8th. It's totally free and easy to join. You will receive videos of naturally sweetened treats, a mini-cookbook and lots more. Sign up here.

Online program
(I usually don't post online events, making a special exception for this one since she's a friend and I've worked with her before, did a detox with her. She's also a new mom (Claire is so cute) and she's super passionate about what she does so figured I'd pass along the offer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment