Thursday, March 5, 2009

PAST: Unique Jewelry Show this FRI and SAT featuring the work of my friend Todd of Coda Designs


My friend Todd, and his lovely muse Jennifer, of CODA Design Fine Jewelry will be displaying their newest works this Friday and Saturday. The necklaces featured in the show will feature precious and semi precious stones - including Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, Amethyst, Turquoise, Pearls, Jade, Corals, Amber, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Moonstones, Onyx and much more! I've seen Todd's work before and I must say that they are unique, bold, one of a kind pieces that I think of as wearable art. I hope you will stop by to check out their new 2009 Collection.

Coda Design Jewelry::2009 Spring Trunk Show

Friday, March 6th
12:00pm - 7:00pm

Saturday, March 7th
12:00pm - 5:00pm

At the Boutique Upstairs on 7th
555 12th street, NW (lobby)
On F St between F and E St, NW
Metro: Metro Center
www.upstairson7th.com
www.CODADesign.org
On Etsy CODADesign.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment